Wednesday 26 September 2012

Comments please

I was asked to come up with a unique gift for a  friends, friends baby shower. I offered  to make her a crochet baby hat but she said that as much as she loved the hats I make she wanted to find something totally unique that no-one else would give as a present. So I put my thinking cap on and came up with a baby scan keepsake necklace. I asked her if she thought it was a good idea or just a plain weird one, and she loved it! I have listed them on my Facebook page, as well as on Ebay and  Folksy. So far I have sold two. They are available in 4D and normal scan photos. Take a peek at the pics below and let me know what you think.........


This is the very first attempt, using a black and white scan photo.



Isn't this baby just so delightful??  Makes me feel  broody all over again! This one is taken from a 4D scan.
I have really enjoyed making these, and hopefully the ladies that are due to receive them will get just as much pleasure from wearing the love of their life around their necks. What do you all think?? Natasha xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment