Tuesday 21 August 2012

Back from my hols...........

Hiya! Well I am finally back from my 2 week camping trip with my family. We went travelling in Dora the Explorer around Britain. 1200 miles in total, stopping at various campsites on the way. Yes, she made it the whole 2 weeks without a single fault - yippee!! (Wales, Cumbria, Stratford- Upon - Avon, staffordshire and York.) I will tell you more at a later date, but it's more packing for me as I am off to my parents for a couple of nights, in Devon, with my 2 little men. Then back for the weekend, giving me just enough time to re-pack ready to go for another 3 nights camping with my 2 little men and my best friend and her children. But I thought I had better let you know that I am still around! I will be back with a longer post in a couple of weeks once all my holidays are over. So here are a few of my holiday snaps for you to take a peek at. Enjoy  the rest of your summer hols, Tasha xxx

St David's Cathedral - the smallest city in the UK


My 2 little men fishing in Wales 


The Hillbilly's base camp in Wales!!



Lily our Cairn terrier came on our hols with us.


Sunset at the campsite in Wales


We saw the Hogwarts train at the National Railway Museum in York - If you are ever in York, and like trains this is a must to visit.


The gorgeous view from the top of a mountain in Cumbria - WOW!


Sunset in Cumbria - another WOW!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Natasha, Thanks for visiting and following my blog! We seem to have some things in common! Crafts, 2 sons, camping in a motorhome.... You're holiday looks great fun. We went to St David's a couple of years ago. Looking forward to your future posts :) Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maggie, thanks for popping by! We do seem to have a lot in common! I will be popping over to u on a regular basis to take a look at your blog, Tasha xx

    ReplyDelete