Thursday 13 September 2012

Want to see my latest crafting projects?


I am back  (with a vengeance) to  my crafting again, after the summer break - yipee! I have managed to make a couple of items which I will show you some pics of in a minute. I'm not sure whether it is the time of the year or if I'm just being lucky lately, as I have had a few orders coming my way via my Face book page (Daisy Chains By Natasha). One person ordered a pair of crochet slippers, and then I had  2 orders for crochet hats, then an order for a baby pom pom blanket and finally an order for 3  more pairs of slippers! Maybe people are starting to think about Christmas early? I LOVE making gifts for other people around this time of year. I was very busy with Christmas orders from Sept last year so i'm really hoping the same will happen again - fingers crossed!


These are the crochet slippers I attempted to make. Made from 100% cotton, they fit me a treat!


The boys beanie style hat has a crochet boat motif on it - first time I have attempted a crochet motif on a hat.
The pink rose hat was made for a lovely little girl, and her Mum send me this lovely pic of her wearing it! The navy blue rose and edging  were made to match her coat.


Below is one of the baby pom pom blankets that I have made. They are lovely and snuggly and perfect for a newborn.


Right, really mst go and get crocheting some  more slippers, see you soon, Natasha xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment