Tuesday 31 July 2012

Look what I won!!

I am busy getting organised for our holiday in Dora the explorer, packing, tidying the garden (in the hope that it doesn't get too overgrown whilst we are away), painting Dora (don't ask!!) - She has had a lot of work done on her recently due to her literally falling apart.  My lovely hubbie is working  all hours to get her ready in time for our hols.  We are now having to leave 4 days later than planned. I am actually that organised that I have all  the new school uniform ironed, named and ready for going back to school in September! But before I do go away, I just wanted to share these gorgeous earrings with you that I won from "Dear George Designs"  on Facebook. All I had to do was share a photo from her page and that was it, I was the very lucky chosen one! Arn't they gorgeous?



I had my pair made with a lovely light blue crystal. If you would like to buy a pair here is the link to them:
They arrived in a lovely hand stamped box with a gorgeous hand made newspaper flower (which you can also buy from Dear George Designs Folksy shop - Thank you very much Sarah!
Right, back to the organising and packing!! I have managed to download the blogger app on my smart phone so I will try and add a few pics of our travels. Catch you soon xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment